Affordable Program Investments to Meet Your Needs
We believe every organization—no matter its size—should have access to robust workplace wellness. Good Life offers the most flexible, affordable, and effective workplace wellbeing programs so you can pick the perfect solution for your organization. Our services are designed with your small business in mind.
Not sure which program is best for you? We can help.
* Discounts may be available in Rural Areas. Contact us for details.
ABOUT THE FEATURES
Best Suited For
Good Life offers a range of wellness program solutions to meet the specific needs and budgets of each organization. These descriptions provide guidance on which programs are best suited for organizations of different size and types. There are other considerations for selecting the most appropriate program so contact us for assistance
User Friendly Portal
Our program options come with a customizable, user-friendly portal for participant use and just like you, the portal works on any device and from any location with internet service. With the Good Life Workplace Wellness Portal you have the power to:
- Improve the wellbeing of everyone who contributes to your culture, including employees, their families, and long-term contract labor.
- Provide the type of incentives that fit your organization and budget.
- Holistically improve participants health IQ through mental fitness, physical fitness, connections, emotional resiliency, and personal finance programs.
- Conduct team challenges to build your culture of health and connection by through natural human competitiveness.
- Network and discuss innovative solutions to common issues at Good Life’s Quarterly Idea Sharing gathering.
- Encourage & promote engagement through Participant Spotlights and Monitor effectiveness with customizable reports.
- Increase connections and community within your organization through Facebook integration.
- Participants have access to a confidential and safe way to get more specific wellness information through UAsk.
- Push through roadblocks with our technical support team.
Ongoing Program Activities with Tracking
Wellness activities are a core part of the programs. These activities include all aspects of personal wellbeing: mental fitness, physical fitness, connections, emotional resiliency, and personal finance. Unlike occasional wellness challenges, Good Life wellness activities are always available and educate on how these different human aspects work together towards holistic wellbeing. Participants gain points toward a stated goal, which makes them eligible for wellness incentives from the organization. Participants can enter activity data, provide some verification of completion, and see a summary of their current point total. Contact us if you would like to know more about the specific activities included in the programs. Points associated with challenge completion are awarded to the participants as a specific type of activity.
Periodic Program Challenges with Tracking
Wellness challenges are another core part of the programs. These occasional challenges include efforts that focus on a specific topic or goal. For example, the Gratitude Challenge is typically done for four weeks around Valentine’s day. Challenges are done as individual events, with a limit of four per year. Participants gain challenge points toward a stated goal, which makes them eligible to collect points in the form of a specific type of activity. Participants can enter challenge data and immediately see a summary of their current point total and the standings for individuals or teams. Teams can be created as individuals, departments, organizations, or even as unique teams created by participants. Results are tracked for individuals and teams. Contact us if you would like to know more about the specific challenges included in the program.
Biometric Screening Data Upload
The Biometric Screening includes clinical examinations to obtain data on variables such as height, weight, body mass index (BMI), heart rate, or blood pressure. The data can be entered in the portal by the Participant or entered in bulk by a third-party testing vendor. The Biometric Screening is typically part of the overall Wellbeing Appraisal process. Contact us if you would like to know more about the Biometric Screening data management included in the programs.
Program Effectiveness Assessments
When your organization allocates precious resources to a workplace wellness program, it’s imperative to understand the organizational and participant benefits. The Value of Investment (VOI) assessment approach measures more than just cost savings. The VOI measures elements that contribute to work satisfaction, employee well-being and business performance, such as improved productivity and higher employee retention.
Good Life offers two levels of tracking and assessment for program effectiveness – Basic and Enhanced:
The Basic Effectiveness Assessment focuses on a few simple VOI performance measures, including:
- Wellbeing Appraisal data
- Disability/workers’ compensation claims
- Annual employee recruitment & retention rates and costs
Employee absenteeism rates and costs The Enhanced Effectiveness Assessment focuses on all VOI and ROI performance measures including:
- All elements of the Basic Effectiveness Assessment
- Healthcare & insurance costs
- Employee engagement & presenteeism
- Overall and individual productivity
Let Us Show You How to be the Hero in Your Organization
You have a lot on your plate, let us help you determine the best option for your business. We are all about connections, so let's connect.